Saturday, October 10, 2009

How Rude!

GAHHH!!! I just wrote a great long email and it didn't want to work. Um......

Let's see.

Thank you all for your letters and emails. They really help.

Everything is good at the MTC. Learning teaching and teaching learning.
But Hey! Could you have asked for a better General conference?(Check it out here) I loved it! It was so good. Elder Holland's talk was so Powerful. And President Monson's talk about love: so applicable. I felt like every talk worked and applied to my life right now: Missionary work and living with a companion. I'm kind of sad that I have to wait for another six months before the next general conference.

Oh! Elder Lim and I taught the first lesson in Spanish yesterday. Yeah, we aren't scheduled to teach in Spanish for another couple of weeks. We're just ahead of the game. Hooray for overachievers!

And Mom, I have gotten over my cold... mostly. And um... Life is good. I hope that Woodbadge is going well and I hope that you pulled off the eagle dance with style. CAW-CAW! ha ha ha.

I noticed something and I hope that I haven't already written this down in a previous email but I've noticed that my journal entries have changed over the weeks. At first they were about the classes and the day-to-day activities. But now the subjects have changed the feelings I had during the day, deep thoughts about the future, and How the Lord has blessed me that day. I think it's pretty cool.

Um...

Kj, Hope everything is well for you. Keep teaching those kids good stuff ya hear? I love your guts!

Everybody else, be well. Life is good!

I love you all and think about you often.

-Elder Barker