Friday, October 2, 2009

Week 2

Wow. Another week already. It doesn't seem possible.

This week has been a rollercoster of sickness health crazy people and spanish. Merhhhh...

Ok so crazy experience of the week. I was in the Referral center (R.C.) which is where we call people to see if they got the free DVD they ordered or the Book of Mormon or the Bible or whatever they ordered. SO! It's my first call ever and they guy who picks up was just a rude as could be. He yelled at me and swore and hung up the phone before I could even get in, "uh... did you get the dvd?" So rude!
Then after like a million people who didn't pick up I finally got a hold of someone.
And she was like, "no I didn't get the DVD yet, but the missionaries are coming over for dinner tonight, and I'm getting baptized on the 15th. Oh and I should thank you guys so much for helping me find this relationship with God. I never thought I could be this close to my Heavenly Father."

The Lord was very mindful of me. I really needed to hear that.

Um.... Well in other news. I'm GETTING BETTER!!!!! HUZZAH! (cough) ok so I'm not completely well but I'm close.

Um... Thanks all for the letters and emails. I love hearing about what is going on out there. Shauna, you are so right. It is like Groundhog's day in the MTC. It's the same day over and over and over and over again. Gahhh!!!!
But it's not all bad. Just like Noah said in his last Email. I feel the Spirit so strong everyday. and I'm learning lots.

I've recently been studying Isaiah. Man that book is full of so many great things. 41:10, 52:7, 55:12. Sooo good! I mentioned to my companion that I was studying Isaiah and he was like, "Whoa. That's hard stuff." But I think that Isaiah is kind of like shakespeare It's hard if you prep it with the midset of being hard. It's so beautiful and I LOVE IT!

Speaking of shakespeare Go kj! I'm sure you are rocking the classroom with your teachingness-ness-ness. Do you bite you thumb at me sir? I do not bite my thumb at you sir. But is that a dagger I see before me? it's handle pointed at a poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. to die to sleep perchance to dream. Ay! there's the rub. For I come to bury Caesar not to praise him!

Ok... enough madness. I love you all. Thankyou for your prayers and support!

Más alto arriba!

-Elder Baj-arker