Friday, October 30, 2009

snow-Snow-SNow-SNOw-SNOW!

It won't be long before we're there with snoww--- snow oh I wanna wash my face my feet and hair in snow... SNOW I long to lift a spade and clear a path of snow/Snow I wanna see a man entirely made of snow. What is christmas with no snow. No white christmas with no/NO snow/SNOW SNOWWWWW!

So! the other day as I started to roll out of bed I noticed I couldn't move. Yup that's right I had slept on my neck wrong and Unless I kept my head parallel with my right shoulder I couldn't move. Yeah, Service that morning was not very fun. But I went to the doctor and he gave me some pills. So that emergency was evaded.

Let me see... updates...updates... Um... I'm still learning spanish. So that's the same. Oh I've decided to start biking in gym to get in shape for when I get out in the field and have to bike everywhere. It's so fun. It reminds me of the times that Max and I would work out at the Y and then go get Chinese food. Ahhhh Those were the days.
But really it's so cool biking, because the view from the third floor of the gym looks out over the valley and you can see Y mountan and Utah Lake and the BYU campus and It's just great. I love it.

Elder Lim and I have an announcement to make: We have a new companion. His name is Elder Bullock and he's from Alberta Canada. He's been in the MTC for 9 weeks and got delayed because of health stuff. So yeah... three... It's different.

I probably already said this last week but for halloween I'm dressing up as Linguini from Ratatouille dressed up as a missionary..... I just don't know if I can get the costume together in time. Hmmm...

Thank you all for you emails. It's really great to hear from all of you.

Um... Oh yeah Elder L Tom Perry came for Devotional on tuesday. He is such a giant of a man: Physically and Spiritually. I really enjoyed everything that he had to say. It was great.

well.... that's it for this week. Cat chew Laters!

-Elder Barker