Sunday, November 28, 2010

An addendum to soren's letter...

OH!!!! Could you add and addendum to my email?
-With the Holiday season coming up I'm sure you are all wondering "What could I give to my dear friend Elder Barker?" Well here is my Christmas list:
I don't want any gifts or candy or toys or stuff like that. What I would love is to hear that you have either given a Book of Mormon to a friend and about how it went, OR If you don't have a Copy of the Book of Mormon or if you aren't a member of the church Call this Number (888-537-2200) and have one delivered to you and talk to the missionaries and read it and tell me how it goes. That is what I want this Christmas.
I'm excited to hear how it goes for you. I know that the greatest gift in the world is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and sharing it is the best way we can enjoy it. Please let me know how it goes with you. Please talk with the missionaries and read in the Book of Mormon. I love you all soooo much.

No comments: