Monday, March 7, 2011

WHY DO I NEVER HAVE TIME! (NOV 29)

So this week was a wonderful mixmaster of miracles and fun.
Thanksgiving I was able to go on exchanges with one of the district leaders and have two thanksgiving dinners! One was Mexican! YAY! Pavo con chile! Wondrous!
Saturday we had an amazing lesson with a family that we knocked into. AMAZING! And to add on to it, it was in Spanish! WOW. So we talked about God and Prophets and Jesus Christ and Joseph Smith and Modern Prophets and The Book of Mormon, and they prayed about the Book of Mormon. It was such a powerful prayer. Like at the end we invited them to prepare for baptism and they were all stoked! And at the end we asked the Father who he'd like to say the prayer and he said his wife and so we taught her and she at first wasn't able to start... So he held her hand and prayed, "Heavenly Father, my wife isn't able to pray right now. So I'll pray for her..." So he went on for a bit, then she started up and then prayed for a bit then she broke into tears cause she was feeling the spirit and then they ended the prayer and embraced! Great! Beautiful! Most amazing experience I've been able to be a tiny part of!
Sorry I don't have time to write much. We had transfers and because of all the madness and such I have 6 minutes left to email. YAY!
So. I love you all!
Thanks for being so good. I wish I had time to tell you all how much I love you, but this will have to do.
Have a great week!
Merry Christmas!!!
-Elder Barker

No comments: